Online Application Process
We are thrilled that you are interested in enrolling your child in Makers Learning School. Kindly follow the directions below to get your online application started!
The online application form contains information about the applicant, his/her parents or legal guardians, and all required documents necessary for initiating the online application process. When filling out the online application form, you will be asked to provide the following information: the full name of the person completing the form, the relationship of the person to the applicant, an e-mail address, and a mobile number.
The online application form is grade and age-dependent. This application form will take about 30 minutes to complete in one sitting, and upon successful completion of the application process, you will receive a confirmation email and the next steps to complete.
Your child’s application will not be reviewed by the admissions committees until all forms and required supporting documents have been submitted online.
STEP 1 - Prepare your Documents: Before starting the online application form, make sure you have copies of the below documents scanned and ready to be uploaded in PDF or JPG (High Resolution). Please scan your documents, as digital photographs of documents will not be accepted.
- Vaccination Card: Copy of the vaccination card and/or medical records.
- Parents’ Passports: A copy of both parents’ passports needs to be uploaded in High Resolution (JPG).
- Family ID: A copy of the family ID (for Saudi applicants)
- Iqama: A copy of the student’s and father’s iqamas (for international applicants)
- Letter from father’s company proving employment.
- Student’s Passport: A copy of the passport page needs to be uploaded in High Resolution (JPG).
- Student’s Birth Certificate: A copy of the official Birth Certificate.
- Full Academic Reports / Transcripts: clear copies of official report cards or transcripts from the school(s) your child attended, including the report for the most recent term. These reports need to be in English. If translated, provide both the original and the translated copy.
- Results / Scores of all standardized or individual tests in the past two years, including MAP and ISEE scores (If Available).
- Teacher Recommendations: These forms will need to be completed by your child’s teacher(s). You will need to send your current child’s teachers the forms with the request to complete and email to email@example.com
- Specialist Reports (If Applicable): Any report or information that may relate to your child’s learning and wellbeing at school, such as Individualized Education Plans, any assessment completed by an educational psychologist, occupational therapist, or speech and language therapist. Failure to disclose and provide these reports may lead to MLS withdrawing its offer of admission.
STEP 2 - Forms: The following forms need to be downloaded and completed (uploaded according to their designated fields):
- Application Form
- Allergy Form
- Commitment Letter (English)
- Commitment Letter (Arabic)
- Informed Parental Consent
- Parent Financial Commitment (English)
- Parent Financial Commitment (Arabic)
- No Objection Letter
- Medical Form (to be filled by doctor)
- Tuition Fee Details (Saudi Students)
- Tuition Fee Details (International Students)
- Class Placement Dates
STEP 3 - Submit application and all required documents to MLS at our security guard’s office.
STEP 4 - Application Review: Once all parts of the online application are submitted, the application review will begin by the admissions committee. The applicant will be contacted to schedule an assessment appointment and an interview for both applicant’s parents. A non-refundable payment is required to cover the cost of the assessment. Payment is made in cash at the MLS Finance Office.
Assessment fee (15% VAT Applicable for international student):
Toddlers-PreK: SR 1,500
KG1 and above: SR 3,500
STEP 5 - Assessment Outcome:
Parents will be informed of the assessment outcome with one of the following statuses:
- The applicant has been accepted.
- The applicant has been placed in the wait pool till spots are available.
- The applicant has been denied and has not met the requirements for admissions.
Please note that applications submitted during school breaks will still be considered, but might take additional time.
Click on below link button to fill the MLS Online Application Form.
In order for your child to be accepted at MLS:
- Your application must be completed in full.
- Your child’s birthday must fall within the cut-off dates for the requested grade they are applying to.
- A successful outcome of the assessment. An assessment will only be scheduled provided there is a seat available.
- Once accepted, a formal acceptance letter will be emailed to the parent.
Criteria For Admission
- Students are tested in English as part of the admissions process, and must be proficient in the language in order to pass the test. They will also be tested on their math skills, as well as their overall social skills, emotion and physical development.
- While our teachers try to cater to each child’s individual needs, MLS does not provide a Special Needs Program for students with significant learning needs.
- Tuition must be paid on time.