The MLS Parent Teacher Partnership (PTP)
Why the MLS PTP exists:
How we operate:
- Be Positive: Always see the silver lining, try to optimize rather than compromise, bring your positive energy.
- Collaborate: 2 heads are better than 1, it takes 2 hands to clap. We are a T.E.A.M. (Together Each Achieves More)
- Respect: The environment, nature, animals, our society, the global community. We are all connected.
- Appreciate: Remember to thank well-intentioned efforts, value contributions, and celebrate donations (be it time, effort, funds, or otherwise)
- Be transparent: We are all working for the overall growth of the school. Uphold the highest levels of moral and ethical standards. Tie efforts to tangibles and be proud to share them with the school community.
What we do:
- Being a parent representative on the MLS Communications, IT, and Health and Safety Committees
- Events that give back to the local, regional, or international community
- Donations and gifts of time