Looking for a Career with MLS?
Thank you for your interest in MLS International!
Our faculty is a team of talented, passionate, achievement-oriented individuals strongly committed to educating young people. They are role models in learning and innovation. They strive for professional development, refine their best practices in teaching and set individual goals to improve their own learning. Our family-like school environment enables deep, enduring bonds to develop between students and their teachers which makes for a very rewarding teaching experience.
If you are interested in employment with MLS International, please review our current/future job openings. Be sure to review the method of application required for each specific job announcement and forward your letter of interest, resume and other documents to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions Available Now
Apply for Stem Teacher Now
12 Sep, 2018
MLS is seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Stem teacher for Elementary School.
- BA in Elementary Education preferably from US/Canada with a specialization in Science,
- Teaching license,
- Certificates for elementary and early years work experience in international schools or multicultural student population.
Apply for Elementary Lead Teacher Now
09 Aug, 2018
Elementary Lead Teacher
MLS School is seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated teacher to lead the Elementary class.
- BA in Elementary Education perferably from US/Canada, valid teaching license,
- Certificates for 3 years elementary work experience in international schools or multicultural student population.
Apply for Early Years Lead Teacher Now
02 Aug, 2018
Early Years Lead Teacher
MLS is seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated teacher to lead an early year class.
- BA in Early Childhood Education (Montessori or High scope)
- 3 years of work experience
- must enjoy working with children.