MLS International Accreditation
MLS International celebrated its accreditation by Cognia in June 2013.
Cognia is the largest community of education professionals in the world. Cognia combines the knowledge and expertise of a research institute, the skills of a management consulting firm and the passion of a grassroots movement for educational change. As a non-profit, non-partisan organization that conducts rigorous, on-site external reviews of PreK-12 schools and school systems, it ensures that all learners realize their full potential.
Cognia Performance Accreditation requires that institutions must:
- Meet the Cognia Standards and accreditation policies.
- Demonstrate quality assurance through internal and external review.
- Engage in continuous improvement.
School Improvement Life Cycle
What accreditation means for the stakeholders at MLS International:
- For Students: Transcripts that are now transferable to other accredited schools
- For Staff: Work experience for teachers is now transferable to other accredited schools