We are delighted you are considering MLS International School for your family’s educational needs. We believe MLS is a special place. As a school located in Riyadh, we provide children a safe, secure environment while maintaining a commitment to the culture and customs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Since its birth, MLS has upheld the highest standards for academic excellence, small by design, and rich in opportunities, MLS educates children from age 18 months to Grade 10, providing a robust comprehensive curriculum enriched with outstanding experiences in languages, art, leadership, and character development. We are an international school by name and nature, with student and staff from Australia, Bahrain, China, Egypt, India, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and USA.
We seek families who are excited about our mission and philosophy. Children benefit most when school and home cooperate both in goals and in methods. While a true understanding of MLS can only be appreciated by visiting our school, this website offers a glimpse into our school and provides details about the admission process.
View the MLS Prospectus
In order for your child to be accepted at MLS:
- Your application must be completed in full.
- Your child’s birthday must fall within the cut-off dates for the requested grade they are applying to.
- A successful outcome of the assessment. An assessment will only be scheduled provided there is a seat available.
- Once accepted, a formal acceptance letter will be emailed to the parent.
- Students are tested in English as part of the admissions process, and must be proficient in the language in order to pass the test. They will also be tested on their math skills, as well as their overall social skills, emotion and physical development.
- While our teachers try to cater to each child’s individual needs, MLS does not provide a Special Needs Program for students with significant learning needs.
- Tuition must be paid on time.